Let's take a telephone to bits - Telephone No 746 - Appendix
Bob Freshwater has discovered a selection of accessories that could be fitted to the Telephone 746
- Strip connexion No. 155A - fitted between the switchook upstands. 18 way terminal strip.
- Capacitor paper No. 7712-2 auxiliary capacitor used in certain plan arrangements
- Clip No. 90 - for holding the capacitor above
- Part 1/DER/366 and 2/DER/366. Six way terminal block that fits on the end of the main support bracket.
- Part 1/DWE/7 Handset weight - fits under the earpiece .
- Lamp signalling units 1 and 2. These are effectively a relay on a frame. Fits between the main support bracket - see pictures below
All above fit both the 706 and 746.
Lamp Signalling Units
Lamp Signalling Units No1 and No2
Buzzer no 32C-3
Specific to Tele 746. Mounts on the main support bracket
Back to Tele 746
Data and Photos: Bob Freshwater